RxAnte will be participating in an hour long webinar, sponsored by AHIP, to discuss how tech-enabled, high-value pharmacy services are improving the pharmacy experience for medically complex Medicare members that are at risk for suboptimal medication use.
During this webinar on September 29, 2-3pm, Chris Bane, VP of Marketing and Business Development, at RxAnte, will discuss how multiple medication use among seniors in the United States has become increasingly prevalent and why there is a need to provide medically complex Medicare members with a pharmacy solution that works for them. Additionally, the webinar will describe how targeted, analytics-backed pharmacy support has introduced a new level of patient-centered pharmacy care specifically for this segment of the population and the benefits this new model offers to the health insurance provider and the member. To register to attend, visit the AHIP website. Topics addressed will include:
- The characteristics of medically complex Medicare members and their most common barriers to adherence
- Costs to both the health insurance provider and the member as a result of non-optimized medication therapy
- How available data and analytics can be leveraged to identify high-risk members and specific opportunities for regimen optimization
- The function and design of new pharmacy model uniquely designed to address obstacles to optimized medication therapy for medically complex populations
- Latest outcomes of a 6-month study of a cohort of tech-enabled pharmacy members
For more information on how Mosaic Pharmacy Service can improve cost savings, medication regimen simplicity and safety, and pharmacy quality for your Medicare members, contact us today.