RxAnte is a health-care improvement company that offers a unique and innovative approach for achieving population-level medication adherence through patient-level predictive analytics and decision support. Our multi-disciplinary team includes experts in medication adherence, epidemiology, quality improvement, and health care analytics who work in close collaboration to understand the drivers of non-adherence and to create solutions that address some of today’s most challenging health-care improvement opportunities.
We’re growing! We have several open positions in the Washington DC and Portland ME areas (see below). To apply, or to inquire about other positions not listed here, please send a cover letter and resume to Aaron McKethan at email@example.com.
The Account Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with RxAnte clients that result in high levels of customer satisfaction. The Account Manager is also responsible for the delivery of high-quality and timely products that meet the goals outlined by our clients. The Account Manager provides direct subject matter expertise in the deployment of RxAnte products, tools, and services, assembles RxAnte’s broader IT product delivery teams and resources, and ensures that products are delivered correctly and within the agreed budget.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required, and a Master’s degree or other advanced degrees in health services research, health policy, mathematics/statistics, information technology, or other relevant fields is strongly preferred. Candidates should have at least 4 years of related experience in a similar role. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience working as a client-facing lead in the health-care industry (health plan, pharmacy benefit manager, hospital, pharmaceutical manufacturer, pharmacy chain, management consulting, other), particularly client-facing experience and expertise delivering analytic products and services. Relevant competencies include analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, product & technology expertise, project management, and strategic insight. Periodic travel to RxAnte offices and client sites is required. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment is a must.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for designing complex, large-scale datasets to be used for modeling, data mining, and research purposes. More importantly, the Data Scientist will augment and improve existing processes and algorithms by analyzing existing large-scale datasets in new and novel ways and bringing a “data science” perspective to the existing discipline expertise at RxAnte. The successful candidate will think strategically about the data, conduct hands-on research, and work closely with the research and technical teams and report to the VP of Advanced Analytics.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing and building large and complex data sets
- Designing and implementing statistical data quality procedures
- Using modeling and data-mining techniques to augment and improve existing forecasting and evaluation methods
- Researching and recommending hardware and software tools for data mining and research
- Conducting research studies and data discovery around new and existing data sources
- Thinking strategically about uses of data
- Visualizing, interpreting and reporting data findings creatively and in a variety of formats
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or related technical field; Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred
- Exposure to health-care data preferred
- Demonstrated ability to visualize data, interpret patterns and communicate results
- 2-4 years of database building or other programming experience
- Proficiency in data and statistical analysis packages (SAS preferred)
- Strong mathematics and statistics skills
- Coursework or practical experience with data mining
- Coursework or practical experience building algorithms
- Strong problem solving and logical skills
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
The Sales Director is a senior sales position with responsibility for driving sales and sales growth of RxAnte’s health care analytics, information technology, and consultative products and services in one or more market channels including health plans (Medicare, Medicaid, commercial), pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), pharmaceutical manufacturers, provider/delivery systems, pharmacy chains, care-improvement vendors.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Candidates should have at least 5 years of relevant experience in sales or large account management in health-care analytics services, consulting, and/or health IT in one or more target customer segments, with demonstrated success achieving or exceeding sales targets, establishing pricing models, and ensuring seamless coordination with account and technical teams. Candidates should have close familiarity with appropriate sales cycles and key leads in one or more target market channels, experience with C-level relationship building and management, including demonstrated success achieving repeated sales from clients year over year.
The developer is responsible for designing and building the systems required to deliver RxAnte's analytic products in a scalable manner. Strong analytic and SAS programming skills are required. The developer will work with the Senior Director, Advanced Analytics and fellow developers to establish the architectural design patterns for our systems. The developer will build these systems by employing iterative and agile development techniques and modular code. In addition to designing and developing the systems, the developer will contribute to the monthly production of client deliverables and will work with clients as needed to acquire data and resolve data issues. The developer, along with the Senior Director, Advanced Analytics, is also responsible for recruitment, team build-out, team strategy and work scheduling and prioritization.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; an advanced degree in epidemiology, health services research, health policy, public health, mathematics/statistics, or other relevant fields is preferred
- 4+ years of relevant/related experience in similar role
- Strong SAS coding experience and skill, including system design.
- Developers are expected to be experienced in most aspects of base SAS, SAS macro, SQL, ODS, hash objects, and
- Experience working with administrative health care data (e.g., commercial medical, hospital, and pharmacy claims, and Medicare or Medicaid data), healthcare informatics, or health care claims processing
- Experience designing, constructing, and using large databases for research purposes
- Able to bring business perspective to projects
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
VP, Sales & Business Development
The VP of Sales and Business Development is a senior sales and business development executive-level position with responsibility for driving sales and sales growth of RxAnte’s health care analytics, information technology, and consultative products and services in several market channels including health plans (Medicare, Medicaid, commercial), pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), pharmaceutical manufacturers, provider/delivery systems, pharmacy chains, and care-improvement vendors.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Candidates should have at least 10 years of relevant experience in sales or large account management in health-care analytics services, consulting, and/or health IT in one or more target customer segments, with demonstrated success achieving or exceeding sales targets, recruiting, managing, and leading a sales team, establishing pricing models, and ensuring seamless coordination with account and technical teams. Candidates should have close familiarity with appropriate sales cycles and key leads in one or more target market channels, experience with C-level relationship building and management, including demonstrated success achieving repeated sales from clients year over year.